Signalyzer H series is the next generation of our versatile Signalyzer Tool. Two fully independent and configurable channels provide support for most popular serial protocols (JTAG, SPI, I2C, UART), parallel asynchronous and synchronous interfaces, bit-bang mode. With the modularity in design and the continuously growing range of the Accessory modules Signalyzer-H2 is ready for the most challenging tasks in broad range of applications.
- Features and Specifications
- Modular design approach for most flexibility
- USB powered
- USB 2.0 High Speed ( USB 2.0 up-to 480Mbit/sec)
- Dimensions: 45mm x 40mm x 13mm
- 2 independent configurable channels
- Up to 22 configurable GPIO signals per port
- 5VDC output with soft start, overcurrent and thermal protection (requires powered USB hub)
- Supports most popular Serial Protocols ( SPI, JTAG, I2C, UART and SWD ), support for additional protocols may be realized with Bit-bang modes.
- JTAG TCK up-to 30MHz with true RTCK support.
- Parallel interface modes of operation including High-speed FIFO, Asynchronous and Synchronous Bit-bang modes.
- 3 user controllable bi-color LEDs (RED / GREEN)
- Four 10-bit ADC Input per port
- Two PWM output per side
- I2C bus for Accessory modules control and configuration
- GPIO00-GPIO15 is 3.3V (5.0V tolerant).
- GPIO16-GPIO21 is 3.3V (NOT 5.0V tolerant).
- 100mA power consumtion (without external connections or modules)
- Expandable with range of Accessory Modules
- Accessory Module type detection
- Field upgradeable firmware
- Two IDC 0.1" 26-pin dual row connectors.
- Security and Authentication features utilizing 128-bit crypto engine (Licensing dongle)
- Product customization and rebranding
- Application specific modules and accesories
For additional details on product customization and special requirements please contact us at:
Modes of operation
- Buffered UART with Flow Control signalling
- JTAG Master Interface with TCK clock rate up-to 30MHz and true RTCK.
- SPI Master Interface with maximum CLK speed up-to 30MHz
- I2C Master Interface
- Synchronouse FIFO
- Asynchronous FIFO
- Synchronous Bit-bang
- Asynchronous Bit-bang
- CPU Style FIFO
- Host Bus Emulation mode (both sides combined)
Signalyzer H4 Pin Assignment (AN-0002) (153.51 kB)
Signalyzer H series Driver for Win32 and Win64 (2.08.14) (1.13 MB)
libftd2xx Signalyzer drivers for 32 and 64 bit Linux (1.0.4)
Signalyzer Driver for Mac OS X (1.0.4) (1.71 MB)